Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Wow - I can't believe its 2010 already! We had a great new years last night just hanging out with a small group of friends. I have never been one for going out and going crazy so it's nice now to be older and actually have other people to just spend a night in with. This past year has been crazy. I feel like everyone is sending off 2009 in a hurry because they say it has been a bad year, but I would have to say that personally it has been pretty good for me. Zak graduated, which was awesome! I have been in school the whole time, which I love. And overall my family has been healthy and happy despite the economy taking a dump. But I do have a good feeling about 2010! We started it off right last night, and it will end next year with me graduating from Chapman so how could it turn out bad right?! Well, enough talking... now, for your viewing pleasure - a year in recap through pictures!






































































I hope everyone has an amazing 2010 filled with lots of love!
Thank you to all my friends and family who made this last year
so much fun! I love you guys!


xo - K

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the pic of you and sebby HAHA.

oh and LOVE you. a lot. dont know what i would do without you!!!

ps we have known each other for a year :) happy one year babycakes.