Monday, January 18, 2010

PEOPLE I LOVE: INSTALLMENT 3


Ok: So it's been months since my last installment but I figured on this rainy, deliciously scrumptious day I would get back to it! Corinne and I met when I started working as an assistant at Salon Laurent. After we moved to SD Corinne and I kept in contact and when we moved back to Irvine a couple years later we started hanging out even more!



We have had so many fun times together over the last four years and I just dont know what I would do without her in my life!



August 2008 she moved with us to Orange and it has been awesome living together. For once there is two against one (we take over the TV on tuesdays for Biggest Loser!) and we get to gossip in the kitchen or anywhere else whenever we want to since she lives right down the hallway!



She has gone to the gym with me 100 milion times and even when one of us is unmotivated the other one will kick their ass until they get in the car and go! Usually our conversations on the way to the gym go something like this:

1: im tired, I dont want to work out
2: me either. let's just go eat instead
1: we cant, we need to go work on our cellulite!
2: you're right. ugh, ok.
(drive in, park)
1: don't make me get out!
2: hahahahahaha we're such fatties.



Things that remind me of Corinne:

* jillian michaels
* cats
* squeeky gym shoes
* pumpkins
* bernie bots weird flavored jelly beans
* green stripes
* diet coke
* sushi
* n*sync
* hummus
* hard boiled eggs
* sex and the city!
* twilight (she is obsessed)



Love you Coco!
I am so proud of you for going back to school!
Can't wait for you to be a nurse!

xo - K

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you!! I'm so glad that we have become such good friends! I love the fact that we worked together for about 6 months before we ever said one word to each other hahahaha. I don't know what I would do without you!!