Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



I know, I know, I said I would be better about blogging once this crazy semester is over but the truth is that even though my classes are over, nothing has slowed down! We had our christmas party the day after I finished finals and then I worked and ran around getting last minute gifts before our christmas festivities began!

Z & I have come to have several christmas traditions over the past couple years that I love so much. Christmas Eve morning we do our christmas together at home. This is the second year that Corinne has been involved and I love having her there with us that day! Christmas eve we go to Zak's parents for dinner and some fun family hang out time, then we spend the night there in the new pj's his parents get us every year! Christmas morning we open presents with them and then christmas night we head to my moms for dinner!

It's pretty crazy, especially this year since tomorrow (well, today actually) we are going to my grandma's in brea and then we are off for the night to SD to have dinner with my grandpa and then stay in a hotel on the beach and head to his uncle's house in SD for sunday christmas fun. McIntyre Style! haha And then monday morning it's back to work for me!

As you can see, things have been crazy busy and I hope to blog and post more pictures from all of our adventures once we are back to our normal daily schedules! For now I leave you with this picture of us today just leaving Z's parents on the way to my moms.



I can't believe this is our 5th Christmas together! Time seriously flies! I swear, they just keep getting better and better. I am a very lucky and blessed girl, if I do say so myself. <3

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Enjoy your families!

xo- K

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You guys are too cute! I cant believe it has been 5 years either!!

emlawrence said...

Cute bib necklace!!! And I'm loving the MJ bracelet from afar. Can't wait to see it in person!!