Thursday, December 17, 2009

FOR ERIN:



At the request of my lovely friend Erin, I will update my blog. First let me apologize to the few of you who read this regularly (is there a few?!) I have been busier than a bee collecting honey lately because finals have been in full swing for like two weeks now. As I type this I am thinking in my head also about the research proposal I am almost done with that is due tomorrow that I should be working on but how I also wanted my dear friend to have something new and exciting to read at work tomorrow. (See how much I love you E?) Also at her request, this blog will be about the following one of three things: rings, weddings & cats. I was going to make it about all three but it is just too late and I have to be up too early. The next one will be better, don't you worry.


I cant remember where I got this picture from, so I hope no one tries to sue me for using it, but I love love love this bouquet! So simple and gorgeous. It feels rustic, yet sophisticated at the same time.


This dress is by Nicole Miller and it is my newest obsession. I would also like her body to go along with it, thank you.


I found this somewhere (wow, I really am bad at documentation) and obviously I had to steal it due to its complete appropriateness.

Wow, this post really isn't long, but made me feel so tired after!
I am off to bed now to finish up my work
and finally call it quits on this long ass semester tomorrow!!
Then I will be quickly getting ready for our Christmas party on friday night.
More posts & pictures to follow shortly!

xo- k


1 comment:

emlawrence said...

I'm sitting at work, it's 8:46am, and you have just made my entire day! I love that I now have my very own dedicated post. Now finish up those finals so I can finally talk to you in person about weddings, rings and cats!! Love you!