Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bucket List, per say.

So a few months ago a friend of mine wrote a blog entry
about her bucket list and what she might put on it.
I have been thinking about mine alot and I have to
say, its pretty short and sweet. I am lucky also because
much of what I want to accomplish I have already done.
I'm sure this will change and grow but for now I will leave it as-is.
The ones with stars are things I have already done, or started to do.

1. fall in love*
2. say up all night and watch the sun rise*
3. be published*
4. work for a magazine/publishing company
5. get married
6. have babies (one would be nice, two would be sweet!)
7. travel around America*
8. read as many books as possible*
9. have an amazing library in my house (this has begun and will only get better!)*
9. own a house
10. get a tattoo*
11. own my own pet*
12. have a 50th wedding anniversary party
13. go to Africa*
14. Obtain a college degree*
15. move out of orange county*
16. start a blog*
17. set a crazy fitness goal for myself that I normally would think I could never do (My half marathon is in a month!*

thats all I can think of for now <3

1 comment:

ashley said...

so proud of all your stars! after i read chrissy's bucket list, i started my own. it's funny how some goals are so simple to articulate into words and others are more based on feelings. fabulousness.