Thursday, August 27, 2009

This soon will be MINE!!!



Since fate has chosen that the boy I love would have a name starting with the random-est letter in the alphabet, I have had the hardest time looking for an initial charm! I decided a couple years ago that they are just the sweetest things and that I wanted to carry him around my neck but up until now could not find any that didn't contain the letters, k, j, a, s, m or r. Much to my chagrin, while looking through the ever-so-precious stella & dot catalog I came across this beauty and, YES - they carry the whole alphabet and can provide me with a Z!

My boss, who also happens to be the mother of my two favorite kids, is hosting a Stella & Dot party in september and after that you can bet your little bottom I will have this presh little trinket around my neck. Yay for finding what you are looking for! And yay for blogging on my day off while sitting on the couch with a wicked sore throat!

ahh- the small joys in life <3



(ps: everyone go immediately to stelladot.com!)

No comments: