Sunday, August 23, 2009

PEOPLE I LOVE: INSTALLMENT 2

This is Erin. gosh, i love this girl. We have known eachother for a long stinkin time. We met when she was in 5th grade and I was in 6th grade because we were in a combo class together. After our class we found out we lived on the same street! We have so many memories of growing up together - summers hanging out on our street together, highschool dances, birthdays, dance recitals, boyfriends, sleep overs. She has been there for me through many tough times and I am so thankful for that.



hahahahaha this picture makes me laugh and is our relationship in a nutshell.



We used to have these journals that we would pass back and forth where we wrote letters to each other and put funny magazine cutouts and pictures in it. I'm pretty sure she still has them in her closet somewhere!!
Erin has always just been such a fun, caring, sweet friend.
(This was from her 21st birthday, sake is delicious!)



Erin & I went to Kenya together in 2005. It was life changing. We stayed together for two weeks while visiting orphanages, schools, delivering mosquito nets to people in need, & singing in tin roofed churches. I could not imagine making this trip & experiencing this without her!



Number one example of how fun she is,
BOUNCE HOUSE at her college graduation party!!!!
AMAZING!



Oh Eri, you rock!

<3 k

No comments: