Monday, August 31, 2009

It's almost this time...



Ok, so not really.. maybe it's just the heat getting to me but I am really, really excited for the holidays this year! (I am excited every year, so this is not really anything new) I was organizing my iphoto the other day and came across these pictures...

This will be our 5th Christmas together, and our 4th since we have been living together. CRAZY!


It's hard to see in this picture but Zak's stocking is flannel and has a black bear on it. Yes, I picked it out for him and yes, I am obsessed with it.


This was Zak's opening his one lonely present from me last year. These uggs were the shining glory of all my christmas shopping. I bought these along with a couple other things in early november because I LOVE Christmas so much and get too excited! But then I ended up giving him all the rest of the presents like a month too early. Hence, these were all that was left on X-mas morning. I suck at surprises! (Incase you didn't know this already)



This last Christmas was extra, extra fun because Corinne was there! It was our first holidays in our house together and we had a blast. This last year was also a milestone because we FINALLY got a REAL (I mean real annoying to strap on the top of the roof) TREE! It smelled so delicious and I was super bummed when finally, after weeks of it being brown, we had to get rid of it.





This year I am asking santa for a pretty, sparkly new present. I have been a super good girl. I got all good grades. I even was nice to my brother! I think all of these things combined make me more than qualified. (Wink, wink.)

But hey, If he doesn't come through there's always next christmas right?

3 comments:

ashley said...

you're hilarious :)

Unknown said...

Dude, you and me both deserve that ring lady! hahaha

Kristen said...

hahahahaha i think we have put in our time! ill try and put in a good word for you with santa too ;) hahaha