Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shannon Leith.


photographer/pen pal/all things lovely extraordinaire.
I admit I check her blog every day for something new and exciting.
yesterday the most new & exciting thing happened - she launched
her new website/blog! It's a must see, if I do say so myself.
Plus I am featured in her most recent post.
It was a "what did you have for breakfast" contest. I did not win,
but honorable mention is always fun too.
Enjoy <3

from Kristen Lim: I had a clump of cat hair when Butters rubbed on my face while I was reading, a diet coke from del taco which I have every morning, and a melted honey peanut balance bar which i tried to save by placing it in front of the a/c vent in my car while I was driving to school, but failed. it is no peet's coffee, or delicious carrot juice, but i guess that's just how i roll




This is from a recent wedding she shot. Love it.


And here she is, the beautiful & talented Miss Leith.
www.shannonleith.com


ps: Both being lovers of mail, and haters of bills
we have decided to become pen pals.
My first letter I recieved came in a hot pink envelope.
I'm pretty sure we are soul-mates.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

my mail lover.
i loved my emily quote.

yesssssssssssss.
you just wait for your next thing.