Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey, you know who you look like?

So, a few months ago Zak's cousin told me at his graduation party that her 6 year old daughter thought I was Demi Lovato. I thought it was the cutest thing ever because I love Demi Lovato and her music. (I know, embarrassing right? haha) But, none the less, it got me thinking about the fact that no one had ever told me before that I looked like someone famous. Perhaps this is because no one famous is french/english/mexican/korean. I know Demi is probably not this combination either, but its fun to think that I look like someone since i tend to think that i am quite odd/different looking. And even better to be told that I look like a sixteen year old! ok, enough talking. I leave you with a picture comparison. You can look for yourself. I think I look more like her older sister with matching bangs, but hey thats better than nothing...



No comments: