Friday, July 10, 2009

First 5k: check.



So, results are in and my time was 31:58 for my first 5k. Nothing to be ashamed of, but definitly will be improved by my next one!


(Iphoto decided this should be backwards)

I am also the new, pround owner of these:



They are the same shoes I was wearing before, but those were like three years over due to be thrown away. So now my ankles and knees will thank me while I'm running.

I am also now wearing one of these:



If all goes well, my new training plan says I should be down to my goal weight by Aug 30th! Fingers crossed - If i hit my weight I'm going to throw a huge party and probably eat a hamburger but it will feel damn good to be 45 lbs lighter!!

Ok, thats all for now. I will leave you with this sweet ticker I found. Have a good weekend!

<3 K





No comments: