Thursday, March 4, 2010

crap.


I always forget to document where I get stuff from and then when I want to post it I can't remember.
That being said, if I have posted something that is yours and if this gives you a case of the sads - I will gladly take it down.
Now onto the good stuff...

As you can tell, none of these photos are related, and I like it that way.


I have loved this ring for a couple years now. I dont know if zales even still has it, but I dig it.


I have loved this little furball for almost four years now. She is the sunshine of my life (except when she makes the whole house smell with her stinky poo in the litter box)


I saw this dress on a blog and immediately felt a strong connection to its sunny, ruffly essence. it's me, in a dress. the end.



I just found this on 100layercake.com and I LOVE the photo shoot with the books. If you know me you know my obsession with old, smelly, water-stained books. This photo shoot will be in my future. Maybe five years from now, but never-the-less it will happen.

Thats all for now, I am going to go now and watch Pam have her baby on the office!
xo -K

No comments: