Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's been a while.



I just realized my blogging has been slacking recently. Part of this is due to the fact that I have been BUSY with life, work & school and part of it is because I guess I just haven't felt like anything was going on that was worth blogging about! Then I remembered that I never blogged about halloween! Every year Corinne and I go together to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins! This year we went to the one near Main Place Mall since it was the closest one to our house. I ended up getting a bunch of small ones and a cool green gord/squash type thing!




Then Zak decided that we needed to get a big one to carve and put out on the porch so kids would know to come to our house to trick or treat, so I carved this...


I know, i'm a dork. ok - i feel like eating dessert which means I need to stop blogging now. I am getting so excited for the holidays so hopefully I will have more to blog about in the coming weeks.
Sorry for the lame-ness.
<3 - K