Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Incase you were wondering,

why I will be sleeping alone for the next month or so. This is the reason...


If this goes anything like Call of Duty - Modern warfare 1- then the following will happen:

1. every chance he gets this game will be on
2. when i say, "ok im going to bed now" the response will be "ill be in in a minute"
3. 2-3 hours later (around 2:30ish) I will wake up and notice that the bed is still empty next to me
4. Clumsily I will walk out into the living room to see him sitting about two feet from the tv with food/drinks/blanket
5. (last year, I would come out to see my brother also sitting cross legged on the floor, those days are gone now)
6. I will say, "hey its really late, you coming soon?"
7. he will say, "ya, im just gonna finish this game"
8. i will wake up in the morning to the bed still empty
9. upon walking into the living room I see him curled up on the couch with the tv still on.
10. new day, repeat.


as I type this, the cycle has already begun.
sweet jesus. help me.

No comments: